Consulting

Thread: HELP VBA Project

VBAX Newbie
    HELP VBA Project

hi guys,

my name is jay.... i am a student of bachelor of computing and mathematics..Who is terrible with computing ... but good with maths ....so i got a project in VBA Which im completely lost with..... i got no idea with VBA ..... can some one please do this assignment for me ...... this is my last year at uni .....if i don't finish this i wont be able to graduate this year..... please help me....please i beg for some one too...

thank you

jay

Hi Jay, I understand that you need help with this but from your own pdf file I find the following.

Intention of Project
    Individual students will implement a prototype tool using VBA, Excel and Word. It
    must be of sufficient complexity to demonstrate your understanding and ability to
    implement a VBA application.

It reflects our board policy towards school work. We will be glad to help you with this but we won't do it all for you.

from our FAQ:

Please don't ask us questions directly out of your coursework materials. We are happy to provide direction and guidance for those studying VBA and other software. Be open about the fact that it is coursework, and you'll likely find yourself with more resources than you could possible need.

Get started on your project and come here and ask specific questions and I am sure you will get the help you need to complete your project.

Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

VBAX Wizard
    " i am a student of bachelor of computing and mathematics..Who is terrible with computing "

You may want to think about changing your studies. If you are terrible with computing, do you not think trying to get a computing degree is counter-productive?