Consulting

Thread: Solved: Dialog Sheets

Solved: Dialog Sheets

How can I set Dialog Sheet(Frame) to show in Center Screen Only and restrict user not move it...
    T-ogether
    E-veryone
    A-chieves
    M-ore

One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.

Why would you use such an ancient technology (dialog sheets go back to Excel 5/95)?
    Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
    Excel MVP jkp-ads.com

A project was pass on to me where it has 27 dialog sheets. Me eitther is not used to it. So then I have to change all dialog sheets to userform ... Well then thanks for the advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Karel Pieterse
    Why would you use such an ancient technology (dialog sheets go back to Excel 5/95)?
    T-ogether
    E-veryone
    A-chieves
    M-ore

One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.

VBAX Sage
    Haven't tried this free add-in, but Baarns has some other add-ins that I've used and like

http://archive.baarns.com/download/Dlg_Conv.exe

One of the most important changes to Excel 97 VBA is the addition of a true Forms package. In order to take advantage of this powerful new feature you must convert all of your Excel 5/95 Dialog sheets into Excel 97 UserForms. The Excel 97 Dialog Converter takes most of the hassle out of this process by automatically converting the structure of your Excel 5/95 Dialog sheets and their controls into new Excel 97 UserForms with corresponding ActiveX controls.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Hossler
    Haven't tried this free add-in, but Baarns has some other add-ins that I've used and like

http://archive.baarns.com/download/Dlg_Conv.exe

One of the most important changes to Excel 97 VBA is the addition of a true Forms package. In order to take advantage of this powerful new feature you must convert all of your Excel 5/95 Dialog sheets into Excel 97 UserForms. The Excel 97 Dialog Converter takes most of the hassle out of this process by automatically converting the structure of your Excel 5/95 Dialog sheets and their controls into new Excel 97 UserForms with corresponding ActiveX controls.

Paul
    T-ogether
    E-veryone
    A-chieves
    M-ore