Consulting

Thread: Solved: Creating toolbar specific to workbook

VBAX Regular
    Solved: Creating toolbar specific to workbook

Hi,

I am still learning a bit about custom made toolbars in EXCEL. I have tried to create one specific to a workbook following a good example but have the problem of the toolbar still existing when closing the workbook.

I realise that one way of getting rid of this is for the workbook to have an OnClose macro deleting the attached toolbar but feel that it would be a lot better if a macro like this did not have to be added as it in not required on WORD.

Does anyone know if this is possible and why EXCEL does not have a Macro organiser like WORD to enable file specific toolbars to be arranged better ?

Thanks

Goggs75

No...it is not Word.....you must delete it on document close. I agree that word has much better tool bar mangement for individual documents....I believe Excel has it but you should not depend on it....
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

VBAX Regular

Thanks for your advice.

Goggs75

Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln