Consulting

Thread: Solved: How to make like the button

Question Solved: How to make like the button

How to make like the button in the file (example) I attachement
    the button work even when the macro doesn't run.

Could you clarify your question.......everything in the file works as it is set up...
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

When I place a command button it doesn't work as this button. It doesn't show a hand when I want to use it. when I don't run the macro it doesn't work, but this button work ( show the form after click ) even when the macro doesn't work. I hope I'm clair.

I think you are making your button from the control toolbar and that is why you are having this problem. Try this.

Right click on any menu bar and make sure "Forms" is checked. If it is not then select it and it will show the forms toolbar.....try creating your button from that toolbar instead of the control toolbar.
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

I got it, but how to delete this button?

If It is created from the Controls toolbar:
    Use the same method as above to make the "Visual Basic" toolbar visable.
    On the visual basic toolbar look for the button that says "Design Mode" when you hover over it. Once you set it to design mode you should be able to delete the button.

If it was created from the forms toolbar just right click on it and select cut.
    Steve
    -Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for help.

Nader, If this solves your problem then be sure to mark your thread solved using the thread tools at the top of the page.
    Steve
    -Abraham Lincoln