Consulting

Thread: Solved: carrying over sheets

Solved: carrying over sheets

HI, I am in the process of making a spreadsheet, there are 11 pages in this and I need to enter the info on page 1 I want the info to carry over to the other page that they belong on without using Macros... any ideas??? I feel like I hit a brick wall!!

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    Hi Chrissie welcome to the board! This board is dedicated to VBA so any solution you are likely to get will tend to involve Macros May I suggest that you can superb assistance for native Excel functions at www.MrExcel.com
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar

Chrissie, more info, much more info required. What does the data look like, what will determine it going over, what goes where, etc., etc.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

I WILL TAKE THIS TO ANOTHER BOARD THANKS OORANG

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    I was actually trying to be helpful in pointing you to the best resource. I meant no offense.
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.