Consulting

Thread: Linking My prices...

Question Linking My prices...

Hey There....

im having a little trouble, was hoping someone would be able to help me.. cause i cant figure out how this thing works... im new to using access and the whole build codes and stuff like that... Currently running Access 2003...
    My problem is this...

I have a list of Products and prices in my Products Table, i have created this whole thing using an already made template... anyway... when i go to create my order (making a quoting/order form...) i can get my products to link easy and i choose the item i want an the unit price comes up...

But i also want my other prices and the weight totals to come through in a different Column one being named Galv Price... and it brings the Galv Price from the products table assciated with that item when i select it (just like it has done with the unit price) also would like the same thing to happen with the weights....

then at the bottom be able to totoal it all up.. im pretty sure i know how to figure out the totals getting there... but just trying to get that galv pricing on the order list and the weights...

Any help would be awesome!
    thanks heaps

Mike

VBAX Guru
    Mike, the data is brought together in the Query that supplies the Order Form with it's data, or in the Combo if you are using one.

Hey Thanks for your help...
    Managed to find and figure that out yesterday

Cheers