Consulting

Thread: Control Treeview

VBAX Newbie
    Control Treeview

Hello boys, dispense my English which to as very good and besides I utilize a translator to write them my question is the following as becomes to utilize a control treeview to double-click a list's item show me fill-out forms that is to say another UserForm to work data into the book's several leaves, from now on thank you very much and congratulations for so excellent forum.

I hope to have explained to myself

Regards to all
    jg

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar

Your English is not good my friend, but we have a non-English forum, why don't you post your question there, maybe with an example workbook, in Spanish. I am sure that you will get help.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    Hello boys, dispense my English which to as very good and besides I utilize a translator to write them my question is the following as becomes to utilize a control treeview to double-click a list's item show me fill-out forms that is to say another UserForm to work data into the book's several leaves
    Bob, I think our friend is wanting to use a treeview control to enable selection of a fill out form to enter data onto one of many sheets of choice in the workbook. But then I could be wrong.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    I think you are right Ted, and my initial thought was to respond on those lines, but there was enough in his post to confuse me and which I felt it would be best to explain it in his native language.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

VBAX Newbie
    hello, the idea was to create a menu with the treeview from this call several forms

thanks
    jairga