Howdy folks - I'm back! I'm Adam, and have been a developer in Access and Excel since around 1998. I signed up on this site when it first started, and then due to a change in career (moved from full-time development to be a network admin / it manager / systems analyst / jack of all trades) I kinda moved away a bit from "hard core" development and just built "simple" systems.

However, I've just changed jobs again, and am now back doing development work full time (in Access mainly, also doing a bit of Excel and am just starting to tinker with ASP.NET). I've just switched over to Office 2007, although I've spent the majority of my career developing solutions in Office 2K and 2003. (I started doing this in 1998!).

A little about me, I live in the north of the UK (East Yorkshire), am 33, and run a small business part time where I live, as well as doing full-time development work.

Not been here in ages... hi to all of you, will definitely be spending more time here now I think. And to those of you who possibly remember me - howdy

Laterz I'm off to go snoop around some of the forums, see how the place is doing!

Ad