Consulting

Thread: Solved: Creating Dynamic Validation Lists Based on A Selection from Another List

Solved: Creating Dynamic Validation Lists Based on A Selection from Another List

Hello Everyone!

This problem I hope someone can solve because I am frustrated. What I am trying to do is use three drop down boxes as criteria to pull info from an underlying spreadsheet.
    This is how it is supposed to work: If a certain VP is selected then in the corresponding Directors would be revealed in the next drop-down box. Subsequently when a director is selected then correspoonding Team Manager would be revealed in the third drop down box.

I have attached my spreadsheet to this post. I having been using a combination of data validation and named ranges to pull this one off but to no success.

Please let me know your thoughts.

VBAX Newbie
    This works fine. Obviously you'd need to fill in all the details and then repeat the process for the third validation box.
    Last edited by databoy; 07-14-2008 at 05:59 AM.

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber