Consulting

Thread: MS Access - tabstrip

MS Access - tabstrip

Hi all!
    Maybe it's sound a little stupid but how can I add vba access controls in a tabstrip?
    I have already created my controls (about 10 : textbox, combobox...) and now, I created a tabstrip and I want to add these controls in it. I tried to move them on top of my tabstrip but .. when I run my form there aren't dispayed at all. Why?

Another strange thing I observe is :
    I create new controls and add in my tabstrip control but from all created only listboxes are visible when I run my form !! the others are invisible!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by leroiv; 07-21-2008 at 03:07 PM.

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    Heh not stupid at all I remember running into that one. YOu need to make sure you have a page within the tab strip selected then paste, then reposition your controls.
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.

You mean, that I must select a tab and then to copy the controls..?

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    I meant copy the controls then select the tab (not the tab control but a tab) then paste.
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.