Consulting

Thread: It's been a pleasure!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Contributor
    It's been a pleasure!

Just as I've recently done in MrE, I won't be able to use this forum for a while. I'm saying this firstly because I need to manage expectations. Jake, Zack, Anne - thanks for putting your trust in me initially, and sorry I didn't come through for you in the end, well, not yet anyway.

Secondly, I've said it before and I'll say it one last time for now, you have a great site here, with lot's of great and funny people.

Among other things, I need to lie low for a while, and I've been given additional responsibilities at work. And, seeing as I'm not n the net at home - that causes problems.

When I get set up at home (I can't afford to at the moment), or when other circumstances change, I'll be back. And, who knows, maybe I'll have learned some code so that I can answer some real vba questions!

See ya

Damo

You cannot solve all the world's major problems using only potatoes. :- Adams

http://www.vbaexpress.com

Site Admin
    Jedi Master
    Well I'm sorry to hear that. Hope to see you around again soon.

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Yes, I am sorry to hear this news as well, Damian. It's always hard losing an asset, and friend - albeit (hopefully) temporary. Just know that you will be missed and when you have the resources to come back, we'll be here!

Take care Damian, all the best wishes for you. I hope that we have not been a burden to you here.

Sorry to hear about your leaving. Hopefully you'll be back soon, and we'll look forward to seeing you then!

Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base VBAX Master
    Sorry to hear that Damian, but glad to hear the phrase from the movie terminator: "I will be back!". We will still be here, waiting for you, so till then...
    Best Regards,

Carlos Paleo.

To every problem there is a solution, even if I dont know it, so this posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.

If Debugging is harder than writing a program and your code is as good as you can possibly make
    it, then by definition you're not smart enough to debug it.

http://www.mugrs.org

Au revoir, aufwiedersehen, but not goodbye!

PCs and internet connections are getting cheaper by the day, so hopefully you'll be online at home soon. Look forward to seeing you back!
    Enjoy,
    Tony

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
    Teach him how to fish and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

I'm (slowly) building my own site: www.WordArticles.com