Consulting

Thread: visual impairment problems with fonts

visual impairment problems with fonts

We recently had an email go around from the people upstairs wanting everyone to change their email signatures to a certain format (size 12, Ariel, Grey colour). Unfortunately one of my colleagues has a visual impairment and is finding it hard to read people's names and numbers.

Is there a way of changing how you view each email to your own preferences rather than the sender.

For example, if I send you an email at size 8 in Red, would you be able to automatically view it in size 12 Black?

Final question, is this a setting in Outlook itself, or would macros have to be involved?
    -Once my PC stopped working, so I kicked it......Then it started working again

I know it can be done for outgoing messages (you can ignore fonts associated with stationary) but I don't believe there is an option for incoming. There might be a way to force all mail received to be plain text. Another quick work-around would be to hit Ctrl+A to select all the text. Perhaps the person can see white text on a dark blue background better?

Mavyak