Consulting

Thread: PROBLEMS IN VBA

Question PROBLEMS IN VBA

I have created macro for my project. when i open the workbook directly through excel application i got runtimeerror no. 75. but when i open the same workbook using explorer and run macro it works smoothly without any error message. Can somebody give me the reason behind the error.
    the error is very ignorable. i have created 4 directories for temp files and for debugging if necessary. near the ending of programm i have removed all the files in the folder than i removed the folder. all the folders and files are removed using RmDir but one empty folder gave me runtime error 75. the path is not accessable.
    I have marked another thing that when excel is open i can not remove that perticular folder and i got display alert that the folder is being used by other program. but when i go through explorer it removes without any display alerts.
    i have find out the property readonly or link but i do not able to debug this problem. kindly help me out.
    SUHAS SAWANT

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    Please post the code and point out the line the the error is encountered on.
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.

VBAX Newbie
    Hmm. I have the reverse problem: when the work book is opened in excel all is fine. But when it's opened in IE I get an error. "Can't find project or library."

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.