Consulting

Thread: Killian and Johnske promoted!

Killian and Johnske promoted!

Following with the VBAX tradition of recognizing people who contribute to the forum, we are proud to announce that both Killian and Johnske have been promoted.

Killian, who has been a member since Nov 2004, has pitched in to answer questions with Word, Excel, Outlook and Access. As anyone who knows VBA well is aware of, it is rare to find someone who codes in more than one application, so we count ourselves very lucky to have him. We're proud to accept Killian's offer to moderate both the Word and Outlook forums for us!

Johnske has been with us since July 2004, and has shown great dedication to the site. At the time of writing, he has almost 450 posts, and 13 KB Entries, which has him well within our top 10 posters of all time, and also within the top 10 KB Authors as well. John has volunteered to be an approver here, and we're glad to have him on board!

Please join me in congratulating them both on their new positions with VBAX!
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Site Admin
    Jedi Master
    Congratulations Fools

Congratulations!! Glad to have you aboard.

Killian - I think I'll pour a red one and cheers to ya!

John - Gotta get another one to salute you!

You're both great assets to the board. We're lucky to have you here.

Regards,
    Brandtrock

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base VBAX Grand Master mdmackillop's Avatar
    MD

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base VBAX Master
    Best Regards,

Carlos Paleo.

To every problem there is a solution, even if I dont know it, so this posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.

If Debugging is harder than writing a program and your code is as good as you can possibly make
    it, then by definition you're not smart enough to debug it.

http://www.mugrs.org

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Guys, THANK YOU!! I tell you, it's the hard-working efforts of people such as yourselves that keep this site alive, kicking and growing with leaps and bounds! I feel so darn fortunate to be a part of this site and the team that leads it. So, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude and appreciation.

Site Admin
    The Princess VBAX Guru Anne Troy's Avatar
    ~Anne Troy

Administrator
    Thanx for all the nyce comments guys, you all must know the old saying - flattery will get you everywhere.

Honestly though, it's a privilege to be considered part of such a "class act"...
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.