Consulting

Thread: Auto Response From Generic Mailbox

Post Auto Response From Generic Mailbox

Hi There,

I receive over 100 e-mail daily in my generic mailbox. I would like to create a custom reply message that would go out every time i receive an email in my Generic Mailbox. Is this possible via changing or modifying Outlook Properties, Or by writing some sort of a VBA Coding. Please help me with a solution. I'm looking forward to your responce. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Richard

Go to Tools >> Rules and Alerts >> New Rule >> Start From a Blank Rule >> Check Messages When they Arrive

Conditions can be as follows:

- with specific words in subject
    - from people or distribution list

then:
    - reply with following template

make template and that's it.

To make one use below guide:

Create an e-mail template
    1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
    2. Clear the Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages check box.
    3. Click Apply, and then click OK.
    4. On the File menu, point to New, and then click Mail Message. Note You can also start a new e-mail message by clicking the New Mail Message button on the Standard toolbar.
    5. When the new message opens, give it an appropriate subject and compose your content. Leave space for variable information that will be added when you send the message.
    6. On the File menu, click Save As.
    7. In the Save as type list, click Outlook Template, and then click Save.
    8. To restore Word as the message editor, click Options on the Tools menu, click the Mail Format tab, and then select the Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages check box.
    9. Click Apply, and then click OK.