hi All
    this is my first Thread here
    and i want to learn VBA
    how i can ?
    i read in many sites
    but i found thing unclear and diffecult
    i want ur advice

Site Admin VBAX Guru Simon Lloyd's Avatar
    There are many good books on the subject, of course you will look for ones that are for beginners, if you want to learn VBA in module sized chunks online then we offer that service here!
    Regards,
    Simon
    Please read this before cross posting!
    In the unlikely event you didn't get your answer here try Microsoft Office Discussion @ The Code Cage
    If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
    Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675 English mathematician & physicist (1642 - 1727)

Welcome to the forum- always good to see new members!

I completely agree with Simon- take VBAX's training as a starting point- it will introduce you to a lot of the basics of VBA.

After that, I highly recommend Access (2003 or 2007 depending on your version) Programming By Example With VBA, XML, and ASP- its a great book that reveals a lot of the more indepth methods of working with VBA and Access.
    -Randy Shea
    I'm a programmer, but I'm also pro-grammar!
    If your issue is resolved, please use Thread Tools to mark your thread as Solved!

PODA (Professional Office Developers Association) | Certifiable | MOS: Access 2003

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    After that, I highly recommend Access (2003 or 2007 depending on your version) Programming By Example With VBA, XML, and ASP- its a great book that reveals a lot of the more indepth methods of working with VBA and Access.
    But as the OP posted in the Excel forum, it is likely that a book on Access is not what is required.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

thanx for all this answers
    but i have some information about VBA
    but i can't analysis code and many times i can't understand how they make them code
    i will ask here about any code which i can't understand it
    any way thanx again

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    Then it is really up to you to articulate clearly what you do not know how to do, what you do not undersatnd, and you will get plenty of help.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

thanx xld i am sure i will get i plenty of helpbecuase that i write i want to learn VBA My English langauge isn't good i am sorry if i can't explane what i want ?

Site Admin VBAX Guru Simon Lloyd's Avatar
    Just post a particular problem and we will try to give you a solution and walk you through what the code does, although in many instances the code is self explanatory!
    Regards,
    Simon
    Please read this before cross posting!
    In the unlikely event you didn't get your answer here try Microsoft Office Discussion @ The Code Cage
    If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
    Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675 English mathematician & physicist (1642 - 1727)