Consulting

Thread: Image Test

Image Test

-Randy Shea
    I'm a programmer, but I'm also pro-grammar!
    If your issue is resolved, please use Thread Tools to mark your thread as Solved!

PODA (Professional Office Developers Association) | Certifiable | MOS: Access 2003

Yep Randy, it works quite nicely. Is that a personally created graphic or does the credit go to someone else? And is there anything good on that personal website yet?

Scott
    You don't understand anything until you learn it more than one way. ~Marvin Minsky

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. - Albert Einstein

It's actually a SS from KoToR- When the Ebon Hawk is leaving Manaan- that dot that's to the right of the fortress and slightly above the cloud is the Hawk.

I FRAPed it during my first playthrough in college

I've got nothing on that site right now- I'm just using it to host some pics for a few things. I am starting to think about starting a website... just haven't had any ideas on exactly what I want to do with it yet.
    -Randy Shea
    I'm a programmer, but I'm also pro-grammar!
    If your issue is resolved, please use Thread Tools to mark your thread as Solved!

PODA (Professional Office Developers Association) | Certifiable | MOS: Access 2003