Consulting

Thread: Solved: Run out of screen

Solved: Run out of screen

With Range("Call_Checker")
                .Formula = _
                "=IF(COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Coach_Staff_Number,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Agent_Pin,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Date,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Time,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(TT,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Call_Type,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(CIN,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Monitored_By,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Monitors_Initials,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Monitoring_Method,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Monitoring_Purpose,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_1,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_2,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_3,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_4,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_5,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_6,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_7,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_8,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_9,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_10,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_11,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_12,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_13,ROW(A1)))+COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_14,ROW(A1))),""Data Missing"",""Call Complete"")"
                '.Value = .Value
            End With
    this is my formula, I need to add in
    +COUNTBLANK(INDEX(Question_15,ROW(A1)))
    when I do this some of the formula jumps on to the next line adn messes up

Ah the formula is too long ?

Can this be shrunk ?

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    Break the formula down into parts in separate cells, then test the sum of those cells.
    Last edited by Bob Phillips; 12-03-2008 at 05:07 AM.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

thanks

for your advice worked a treat