I am quite new to VBA. I am working on a workbook that includes several macros, including a workbook open macro. These macros are not complex. When I try to execute the macros for testing or otherwise, Excell tells me that the macros have been desactivated for this project. I can run with no problem another project that has similar macros without getting the "deactivated message". I have changed the choice to either "accept all macros" or "deactivated macro with notification" in the management center for confidentiality without positive results. I have set the directory for the workbook in the "approved location" in the management center for confidentiality. No positive results. When I open the workbook I do not even get a message that the macros are deactivated. They simply do not run. When I get into the VBE module and try to execute any macros from that projet I get the message of "deactivated macros". This is not the first time that it happens to me. Last time I decided to start from scratch. How can I avoid this? Any suggestions about why I get deactivated macros for the projet that do not respond to changes in the management center for confidentiality. And how to solve the problem? Thanks.