Consulting

Thread: Hi

Hi

I've been here a short while, but I didn't know this was here. Went straight to Excel Help.... Thanks to Joseph's signature I can introduce myself formally now.

I'm a college student. My major isn't anything related to computer sciences. In fact, I don't think I could stand programming for a living. But, I enjoy tinkering around with Excel VBA enough to keep me from my studies.

The help here is great and timely and friendly, and I appreciate it a lot. I try to pitch in where I can.

Welcome to the forum! It's always good when the new members introduce themselves.

The wonderful thing about this forum is that you won't be looked down on because you're not a programming major or professional developer; this is a great community of knowledgable people very willing to share their expertise.

I've noticed some of the great help you've been providing- it's always good to have an active contributor
    -Randy Shea
    I'm a programmer, but I'm also pro-grammar!
    If your issue is resolved, please use Thread Tools to mark your thread as Solved!

PODA (Professional Office Developers Association) | Certifiable | MOS: Access 2003