Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New VBAX Style Chooser (Color)

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    /me is a big fan of Paint.Net and it's free.
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.

Hey one more thing about the Charcoal skin... When you run the spell checker, the highlight color is so close to the backgroud color you can't read the text
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.

Administrator
    2nd VP-Knowledge Base
    Hey one more thing about the Charcoal skin... When you run the spell checker, the highlight color is so close to the backgroud color you can't read the text
    Thanks Aaron. I'll see what I can change that too. I'm not sure what that will affect, though.

New to the forum? Check out our Introductions section to get to know some of the members here. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself as well.

I know with the move and all, you have bigger fish to fry... But I seem to remember talk of Icons?
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    That would be cool. This green on black stuff looks funny.

I say cheat, save all the current ones, open em up in paint.net and save em in gray scale Crude but effective
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!