As you may have noticed the site has been offline for a week. We are having issues with our host, apparently we (or they) got hacked and some phishing pages were added to the site. This happened a couple times so they permanently suspended our account.

Problem was that we needed to get the latest files and data from them and since they had denied access I couldn't get it.

So after pulling some teeth and with help from Zack and Anne (and some others who were helpful or offering help - Thanks) we have been able to get the host to be more reasonable. I have downloaded the latest files but am still waiting for them to let me get access to the database to get an SQL dump so we don't lose any data.

The site will be online for 48 hours and probably will do offline sometime Sunday. We then need to find a new host.

Zack and I are working on this. We are tired of shared hosts but dedicated servers cost more than we generate from the google ads (by about 2-3 times). So we are looking.

I may just find another shared hosting service to get the site back up asap and then we can take our time trying to get a dedicated server.

When the host took us offline it was especially a PITA cause they took our email offline as well.

Hopefully we will be back up by the end of next week.

Thanks

Jake