Hi, I hope this is the correct forum to post my doubt.

I started developing in VBA some months ago. I've been packing the functions/rutines/classes that need to be reused in add-ins. When for a new project I need one of those, I add it as a "Reference", and everything works nicely. Or add as a new add-in. I can edit the add-in and clean bugs or add new functionalities easily, on the fly.

For a while this worked nicely, but my problems started when I tried to share those functionalities with other people in my network. The add-ins are in our common net file system, so we all have access to them.
I want everyone to use my file, not to have each make a local copy. The problem is that now those files are permanently read-only.

How can I develop so that:
1) There is a single copy of the libraries (I do not want any code redundancy!), or to have to keep several copies up-to-date.
2) I can freely modify the files yet, when bugs are found or when I feel the code need to be improved.
3) The others take advantage of the changes as soon as I make them.

In other languages I use (e.g. Python) this is straightforward, but I am having a hard time with VBA.
How should I do it? How do developer teams in VBA work?

Thank you in advance!