Hello everyone,

XLD was kind enough to help me with a Sumproduct problem a while ago. I am now trying to do an inspection profiling table where I think I need to use the same function again, but am having trouble adapting the formula to a different problem, and need more help.

Basically in the attached sanitised workbook, I am generating a series of inspection dates for 'NORATE and UNRATE' inspection types in columns AA:BJ.

CU2:CX18 contains a table, in which Column CW should have all the 'NORATE and UNRATE' inspections profiled for any given month that fall in the year defined by the dates in CW3 and CW4, ie between 01/04/2009 and 31/03/2010.

Please look at my formula in CW6 which is supposed to show all the inspections that fall in January between 01/04/2009 and 31/03/2010. I have also defined a named range which is being used in the formula. I don't know whether there is a problem with the formula because of the way I am nesting the MONTH and AND functions within SUMPRODUCT or if the error is in the way I have defined the named range.

Any advice would be much appreciated.