Hi,

Issue:

The outlook meeting request form has 10 tabs in the background and can be viewed when "customising the form".

I have selected P.2 (page 2) and played around with inserting listboxes. Unfortunately, I have gone through all the properties and cannot determine how to bind the list box to an external worksheet that has the values to select.

Request:
What do I need to do to populate a list box in P.2 that is bound to a external excel fil. For instance, my excel file has 10 locations. I would like to select 1 of the 10 locations in the meeting request form through P.2 through a list box.

Once the selection has been made, I would like to populate some two fields that have been defined from that selection. For instance, I have selected St Pauls as the location, I would like field 2 to show the post code (which is defined in excel) and facility size (which is defined in excel).

For clarity, my excel workfile is structured as:
Column A = Location
Column B = Postcode
Column C = Facility Size

Exporting the data
As the meeting request form has UDF's setup for Location, Postcode, and Facility size along with all other standard meeting fields (i.e subject, date, time), I would like to export ALL of the data associated with each meeting.

I cannot find any documentation to assist me with VBA on exporting the fields including UDF's.

Assistance greatly appreciated.

dek