I have a VBA program, which at one point does early binding to Windows Explorer. I'm able to use VBA to automatically bring up a URL and then automatcially have my logon and password entered. Next, my program looks at certain cells in Excel and based on the data makes a decsion as to which radio buttons to click on in the Windows Explorer page (it's a page on my work's intranet). My program then automatically clicks the next button and the next page is brought up. Now up until this point I have no troubles. Next, based on info in excel my program is suppose to write the customer name in the first text box on the next Web page and also the customer ticket number in the second text box. But it is at this point (the customer name) I get the error: run-time error '91':
object variable or with block variable not set.

Now the strange thing is, if i step thru my program using the F8 key my program works fine. Or if i execute it once, then click "end" on the error 91 msg box and leave the webpage up and rerun my program it works fine too.

Now on my home computer my program always works fine, but not on my work computer, where i actually need it to work. I thought maybe my program was executing too fast (cause my computer is too fast) and was causing it to hang up, but i put a loop in my program to loop 100000 times right before i assign the customer name to the text box and i still get the same error. I just don't understand why if i step thru my program I don't get the "run time error 91" msg or if i run my program once and then press "end" on the error message, but don't close out the web page and rerun again i don't get the error msg.

Any info would be great.