Hi Everyone, I have had a problem trying to send a email merge with attachments.

I am following this tutorial: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I have done everything that the tutorial asks, I have set a reference to the Microsoft Office Outlook Object Library. I have created a mail merge document and changed it to a directory type using a table as displayed in the tutorial. I exported the file to a new document and it created the email addresses in the table formats with the email I want to send how it says it should in the tutorial.

The first file was called email merge doc 2 and the second file was called directory 1.

I closed directory 1 as described in the tutorial and then ran the macro from the vb editor in the file email merge doc 2. The macro runs correctly with no errors but at the end a messae box appears saying '0 emails have been sent'

There is one thing that I think might have something to do with it although I am unsure why it would affect the process.

When I close email merge doc 2 then reopen it, it says that the document contains information connected to an sql database, because I got the emails from a business directory database programme, but i cannot reconnet to the programme so have to remove the merge info and then repeat it once the document has been reopened. Although I do not think this would affect it because I have still created the directory with all the email address and attachments in the format that the tutorial requires, I just thought I would mention it to give some more background information on the issue and what I am trying to do.

Does anyone know why I might be having these problems?

Thank you very much in advance for any answers!