hey all,

I have two email accounts. One work one and one personal one. I also have a HTC wm 6.5 phone and would like to have mail on my phone.

Currently I'm forwarding a copy of all mail sent to my work address to my personal address and my phone is picking up my personal address. The problem is that I have loads of Servers, UPS's, env montior's and scripts that email me overnight and in the mornings I have around 100 unread mails on my phone and 100 on my PC.

Once I get to work, I clear my PC of the mails but then have to do the same on my phone. (ball ache)

Is there a way of connecting to my googlemail account (imap server) and syncing the read/unread items so once they have been read on my PC, a macro is run that syncs that data with my googlemail account and then when my phone checks googlemail it changes the emails on my phone to read/unread as well??

Flow chart for outlook in case I'm not clear...

- mail comes in to outlook
- copy of mail is forwarded to googlemail
- every few minutes a macro is run that detects which mails have been read and checks with googlemail to see if the results are the same.
- if there are any difference between which mails have been read and which haven't, googlemail is synced with outlook so they show the same.

- My phone can then check googlemail for emails and download them.

I'm keen to write this myself so any help with this would be greatly apperacited. Even if you can just confirm that within vba this is a possibility.

Cheers in advance