Consulting

Thread: Hyperlink Problem when print Excel to PDF

VBAX Newbie
    Hyperlink Problem when print Excel to PDF

Hi, everyone.
    I'm using VBA to print excel workbook to pdf. Everything goes fine except that all the hyperlinks are gone. But there is this one workbook that when I print it, the hyperlinks are preserved. I tried to print it with sereval PDF printers, and got the same result - the hyperlinks are there. But no luck with other workbooks. It's really a myth to me cause it doesn't make sense. I tried to demystify this magic by myself but with no luck. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I believe there must be a rational explanation for this . Here I attached the workbook so you guys can analyze it.
    My environment is Win7 RC(English version) + Office 2007 Home and Student(Chinese version, the interface is in English though which seems odd to me).

VBAX Expert

Maybe an example of the code you're using as well?
    Cheers,

dr

"Questions, help and advice for free, small projects by donation. large projects by quote"

http:\\www.ExcelVBA.joellerabu.com

VBAX Newbie
    About the code I used

I only use the PrintOut method of the WorkSheet object with all the default arguments. Nothing special. The code is like this
    sheet.PrintOut

I don't know. There must be a bool value or that sort of thing to control whether print Hyperlinks or not but the problem is that I can't find it.