Consulting

Thread: Excel Vba for Macros...

Question Excel Vba for Macros...

Hello,
    I Want's to use macro for excel, Problem is ,when i use macro in Excel for sent Excel File as attachment for another recipient , then i want delete all macro in attached excel file, but macro remain in base Excel file.
    please help me for this problem.

Thanks

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru GTO's Avatar

Firstly - welcome to VBA Express :-) I have sure learned a lot here, and I'm sure it will become your favorite site as well.

As to your question, I take it that you are sending the entire file/ workbook as the attachment. Presuming that to be correct, I think that the things to consider are:

Is there code in any of the sheet module(s)?
    Are there named ranges?
    Are there formulas/worksheet functions included; particularly those that source other workbooks?

Finally - are we looking to send them a workbook that still "works" (formula/worksheet function-wise), or do we want to send a fascimile of the workbook (ie - values etc)?

Hopefully my questions seem sensible,

Mark

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    Try creating addin that works on another workbook, that other workbook will then not need any code.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber