Consulting

Thread: Hello

Hello

A little while ago I was searching for a solution to a problem and needed to be a member to see the answer. So I tried to sign up with my usual user name and Vbax say it was already in use. WHAT?? I was so confused. I had never come across my username anywhere before, how is it that someone in this place had used my name. So I looked up the user in the members list. Low and behold the mysterious user was me! I guess back in 2007 I needed to be a member to see a solution and totally forgot that I had become a member. So it looks like a have been a member here for a while, but my post count (at this point I am at four) betrays my newness. I have been a more active member at MrExcel.com but hope to contribute here when and as I can.

So far I have been really impressed with this place. I really like the KB and articles.

Looking forward to participating here.
    Cheers!!!
    Excel 2003, WinXP

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    I think we can merge the accounts if you'd like. You'd have to pick which one you'd want to keep though.

And I, too, came over from MrExcel.com - a great website - to learn more. Cheers.

I think we can merge the accounts if you'd like. You'd have to pick which one you'd want to keep though.

And I, too, came over from MrExcel.com - a great website - to learn more. Cheers.
    Hey Zack,

Actually if you could just make the Arkus account go away that would be great. For the sake of my sanity I should keep the ArkusM account as I use it for many other things.

I really like Mr.Excel.com though it is getting crowded and I am not a fan of crowds!!

Looking forward to being part of this place.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Excel 2003, WinXP

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Arkus should be gone and you should only have arkusM (and actually threads/posts should be merged into your current account).

Nice to meet you Mark.

Arkus should be gone and you should only have arkusM (and actually threads/posts should be merged into your current account).

Nice to meet you Mark.
    Good to meet you as well.
    Excel 2003, WinXP