Consulting

Thread: New VBA Instructor

VBAX Newbie
    Smile New VBA Instructor

I wanted to PM Oorang and thank him for a post I found of his, but I just joined and can't PM yet, so hopefully someone can pass this along to him:

“Thanks for your post on the resources about what changed in Office 2010 and the VBA7 engine. I find info on VBA incredibly hard to find, though your post came out on top in a Google search, so I joined the group!”

I look forward to seeing some great code samples and advice from everyone here.

I started digging into VBA about 3 years ago when I start teaching a course in VB2005 when we covered an intro to VBA in about 3 weeks, but students have since demanded that it switch entirely to VBA.

I must be weird because even though I miss programming in VB, I still enjoy programming in VBA. Although I miss hacking with the Office Assistant and still look for ways I can use it in the current versions of Office

-Rick

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    I'm sure Oorang will read your post. In the mean time welcome to vbaexpress. We look forward to any contribution you make
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link