Consulting

Thread: How do i Configure the I.E within Excel

How do i Configure the I.E within Excel

Hello Guys,

Can anyone has idea about how to configure or set Internet Explorer within Excel File.

I have a list of website address in column A, when ever i click on the link, i.e. Column A. the link should be appear into the Internet explorer object.

Any idea,?

Thanks ina dvance,
    Happiness keeps u sweet, trials keep u strong, sorrow keeps u human, failure keeps u humble, success keeps u glowing, but only God keeps u going

It should do that with no configuration at all.

does the link in the file attached not open a new browser to the main forum page when you left click on it?
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by lucas
    It should do that with no configuration at all.

does the link in the file attached not open a new browser to the main forum page when you left click on it?
    Lucas,

Thanks for the reply. The book contain just a link. But i want to open the same link or other web page link within in the excel. I don't want the link open with external I.E.
    Happiness keeps u sweet, trials keep u strong, sorrow keeps u human, failure keeps u humble, success keeps u glowing, but only God keeps u going