Hi guys,

I just want to ask help in creating probably a simple program for you guys that checks if a certain contact is included in the recipient and automatically adds it if not included.

Here is the simple logic:

After hitting "Send" button, the macro checks if the contact is included whether in To or cc address. But to ensure that this contact is NOT always added every time I'm sending a mail, the program should check the ubject line if it has a request code in it. In details:

1. Before sending a mail, the program will check if "ABC_123" (request no.) is part of the subject line. If the subject line does not contain a code, then proceed as usual and mail is sent.

2. If it has a request code, then the program will check if "Juan.DelaCruz@yahoo.com" is included in the recipient (To: or CC address.

3. If not, a window will appear to confirm the user if he wants to add the "Juan.DelaCruz@yahoo.com" address, and after clicking yes, it will include the address and the mail will be sent. If no is clicked, then the mail will be sent to the recipients excluding the contact mentioned above.

I hope I have explained logically. thank you guys!

Currently using Windows Outlook 2000 - but will migrating to VISTA in the coming months. Program for 2000 is the priority but I hope a separate program for VISTA can be available too.

hunkie