Consulting

Thread: Solved: Similar case

Solved: Similar case

This particular case is very close to what I intend to achieve but in a different manner. To learn VBA, I'm developing a small application.

There are two specific comboboxes in the Sheet MAIN. I want them to be populated with the latest data everytime user opens it. I tried to use the above logic.

[vba]Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Call Add_Entry
    End Sub
    [/vba]

This I have placed in module 1. This probably is downright simple for most of the VBA coders but not for me. Any guidance will be appreciated.
    Last edited by mdmackillop; 04-22-2010 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Moved to new thread
    Regards,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shrivallabha
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Using Excel 2016 in Home / 2010 in Office

Regards,
    Shrivallabha

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base

Post a workbook with sample data and layout if you want a quicker solution.

To help indent your macros try Smart Indent

Please remember to mark threads 'Solved'

Solved: Thank you!

Thank you mdmackillop. I placed the sub routine in 'this workbook' and it worked fine.
    Regards,
    Shrivallabha