Consulting

Thread: CSS Like Dropdown Menus in VBA

CSS Like Dropdown Menus in VBA

Hello All,

I just wanted to know if possible, how would I go about coding a button that has a drop down menu of buttons on mouse over?

Here are some CSS examples:

http://vandelaydesign.com/blog/tools...igation-menus/

I'm not sure if this is possible in VBA, however, any tips/hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

VBAX Guru
    Do you want drop down Menus or Drop Down Data (Combo box)?
    You can create your own Menu Items and menus and you can also use data in the Database for selecting in a Combo box.

You know what, a combo box would be sufficient, but how would I add a caption to the combo box? Like how you can with a button?

VBAX Guru
    You have 2 options, you can either enter them manually in to the Combo's Row Source or you can create a Table and have the items in the table.
    The table method is preffered because you can add to the list at any time without needing design knoweldge.
    Have you looked at the Toolbox Combo Wizard?

Thanks OBP, I have tried, but we have decided to go with drop down menus (preferably). How would I go about creating drop down menus?

Thanks

VBAX Guru
    I never actually use Menus, but if you go in to the VBA Editor (Alt + f11) and in the Editor's Help (Not the Access one) put in the Search Add Menu it will list how to add menus and also Adding & managing menus and items.