Consulting

Thread: Solved: How do you create a quiz with microsoft excel 2007?

VBAX Newbie
    Solved: How do you create a quiz with microsoft excel 2007?

I am trying to create an educational quiz. Some of them will be up 100 questions. My question is how do you create a quiz using Microsoft Excel 2007 with XP Professional How many questions are you able to insert into a quiz?

Moderator VBAX Guru Simon Lloyd's Avatar
    Use Vlookup to provide the answer upon the answer cell recieving a character or something, and you can add as many questions as your imagination can think up!
    Regards,
    Simon
    Please read this before cross posting!
    In the unlikely event you didn't get your answer here try Microsoft Office Discussion @ The Code Cage
    If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
    Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675 English mathematician & physicist (1642 - 1727)

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base
    You could put your question in column A and use Data Validation to show multiple answer choices in each cell of column B
    MVP (Excel 2008-2010)

Post a workbook with sample data and layout if you want a quicker solution.

To help indent your macros try Smart Indent

Please remember to mark threads 'Solved'

Smile Make quiz with excel

Here are the steps:
    1, open a blank sheet in excel. You need 4 columns to make a quiz with excel: column A for questions, column B for answers, column C for right or wrong and column D for scores.
    2, think up all the questions and answers. Then type the questions in column A, one by one from the top down.
    3, leave column B blank for typing the corresponding answers in the corresponding cells later.
    4, write the formula into column C to make the scores pop up automatically. Type the following into column C: =IF(B1=”", “”, IF(B1=”answer”, “Right”, “Wrong”)), Replace “answer” with the correct answer to your question. And B1 should be B2, B3…since you scroll down the column. Then if you put the correct answer into column B, “Right” appears accordingly. If you put an incorrect answer, “Wrong” appears accordingly.....
    To get the more details, please view this make quiz with excel tutorial: http://www.quiz-creator.com/blog/200...iz-with-excel/

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lee91
    I am trying to create an educational quiz. Some of them will be up 100 questions. My question is how do you create a quiz using Microsoft Excel 2007 with XP Professional How many questions are you able to insert into a quiz?

VBAX Newbie
    Exactly same requirement has been described here. One can create questions, delete questions, can set timer for quiz.

funbutlearn.com/2014/01/conduct-e-exam-for-your-students-with.html