Consulting

Thread: Need help to write code for the interface?

VBAX Regular
    Interface activation code?

Hi friends..
    I wanted to build one interface in that one command button called view.when I click on that a grid view will open which contain user data.there are few more command button for add ,delete and update user record.If you want to delete any record select that record and click on delete button.If you want to add some record you can able to add record.
    As I just started to work on access,and this my requirement.I am not able to write code for that.please help me its very important.

Thanks
    Last edited by bunty; 07-07-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: no response

VBAX Guru
    Bunty, do have any Forms in your database?
    As forms are where data should be added and edited.
    You can create a simple "Switchboard" to open forms using a blank form and Command Buttons. The Command Button Wizard creates the VBA code for you to open a Form or Report.

VBAX Regular
    first thanks for your response.No,I have only the database which holds user and admin records.I have design one form in which only one command button is available.I dont know how to add the grid view option to fetch that table whenever I click on that button.When the grid view will display I need to perform other operation like add or delete record.Please guide me bcoz i dont have any idea.If possible pls provide me vba code and some intruction to design that forms.Waiting for your response....

thanks

VBAX Guru
    bunty, you need to go to the Forms Objects and use the "create a form by using Wizard".
    Select the Table and fileds you want to display on the Form and press OK.