Consulting

Thread: copy / Paste and Textbox

VBAX Regular
    copy / Paste and Textbox

I'd like to copy & paste data from textboxes to textboxes or sheet to textboxes.
    (Textboxes are placed on a userform)
    the command keys (Cde C and cde V) are not active.
    Copy and paste is available on Windows even the userform is modal, but not on Mac.

is it a way to make it available on mac ?

VBAX Tutor

I wish I could give you some good news, but to my knowledge it's not available. Recent versions of Win Office allow you to choose modal or non-modal for userforms - Mac Office (based on an earlier version of VB) does not provide you this luxury. I don't believe any keyboard shortcuts for copy/paste are available in userforms.

The RefEdit control works quite well. Perhaps you can use it to specify the location of data on your sheets, and theen include code in the userform to process the range and load the values into your form? If you need more flexibility, well, things are always possible but they get progressively more complicated and clunky.

BTW, I use Office X, not 2004, so maybe something new is available, but I really wouldn't count on it - MS seem to be on a holding pattern as far as Mac VBA is concerned.