Consulting

Thread: Tired Of To Many Cut & Paste

VBAX Contributor
    Tired Of To Many Cut & Paste

Hi All

I'm really tired of copying and pasting data from one sheet to another - so that I can send the info in an Email. I have attached a workbook with two sheets the Start sheet pretty much explains all in the inserted text boxes the CSV sheet is set up and works when the information is received back - the ranges vary so much I don't know how to sort it out - much appreciate you having a look and helping me sort it and make my job easier.

Regards

Sooty8

Not to sure what you are trying to achieve. What sheet gets emailed? How do you intend to email it?

It appears that your macro works a s coded.

We need more info to help you.
    Peace of mind is found in some of the strangest places.

VBAX Contributor

Thanks for the response - In answer to your question - I don't Email a sheet - I copy the cells in Column "E" starting at Row2 downwards until I hit the last cell that contains data - then I copy and paste it into Outlook and Send it off. The reply I get from sending the Email is copy & pasted into Column "F" row 2 then run the macro text2cols and all the data is transferred to Cols H, I, J, K. My major problem is doing all the copying & pasting to start with ( if the phone rings whilst I'm doing it errors can occur) where as if the copying & pasting could be automated at the beginning errors would hopefully not happen.

Many Thanks

Sooty8