Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Solved: Make Each Section at Least 3 Pages?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Wizard
    Hooo boy...how many Startup templates do you have?????

Joost, I have mail?....nope, I don't....at least not from you. 4 000 000 from the rest of the planet, but not from you. It is going to have to wait until next week. I am going to talk to some bears up in the mountains...well, actually hopefully not the bear part. Or maybe a conversation from shouting distance.

I live in a reasonably big city ( 2 million) as well, but fortunately in an hour I can be in wilderness with nothing ahead of me (no roads, no towns, no trails - quite literally nothing but trees and mountains) for 400 kilometres. I am outta here...later, people.

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base
    Hooo boy...how many Startup templates do you have?????

Joost, I have mail?....nope, I don't....at least not from you. 4 000 000 from the rest of the planet, but not from you. It is going to have to wait until next week. I am going to talk to some bears up in the mountains...well, actually hopefully not the bear part. Or maybe a conversation from shouting distance.
    Hi Gerry,

I guess she has many (left over) templates in directories that are read by Word...

Sure you had mail I got the confirmation of you reading it at:
    was read on Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:18:02 -0700

But I'm sure you receive as much E-mail as I do and you could have deleted it. (and if automatic send received confirmation is on then its logic I receive the notification mail)

Please check your deleted Items?
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei
    I live in a reasonably big city ( 2 million) as well, but fortunately in an hour I can be in wilderness with nothing ahead of me (no roads, no towns, no trails - quite literally nothing but trees and mountains) for 400 kilometres. I am outta here...later, people.
    Well your city is bigger then the one I live in...but again so is your country..ours is densly populated!

I wish I could be in that kind of wilderness nearby home....(o well got to move I guess)

Later....Give my regards to Yoghi!

_________
    Groetjes,

Joost Verdaasdonk
    M.O.S. Master

Mark your thread solved, when it has been, by hitting the Thread Tools dropdown at the top of the thread.
    (I don't answer questions asked through E-mail or PM's)

I do have several templates in my Startup folder (but only about 6) because of the various different groups I create templates for. I think I may have had this macro in more than one of them (why I don't know). I made sure there was only the one and today it's working again.

I'm sooooo happy!! It came in handy today for another project I'm working on that uses those dang text boxes in the footers.

Cheryl

(Not a beer drinker, but if this macro doesn't call for a toast, I don't know what does!!!)

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base

The problem with 6 templates with code in the startupfolder is the fact that they are all loaded into Word and are globally accessible!

So this means Word looks in all of these templates (Macro container) to find the macro to execute and yes dupe macro's or other things can cause the problem...

O well...the Macro works! You are happy...I am happy....O forgot...I am a Beer drinker..So let me have a couple more for you!
    _________
    Groetjes,

Joost Verdaasdonk
    M.O.S. Master

Mark your thread solved, when it has been, by hitting the Thread Tools dropdown at the top of the thread.
    (I don't answer questions asked through E-mail or PM's)