I was hoping someone could help with this problem of mine. We have a server using Windows Server 2008. It has one admin account and other user accounts. Each user connects to the server using terminal services (using thin clients), which allows them to have their own desktop in the environment. This is a continuation of a previous question I had, but this is what I'm trying to do:

We have a set of COM dlls that were registered using the admin account. We also have custom VBA code that would utilize the dlls to perform tasks. When we try this on a standalone machine, it works fine. In this particular scenario we can not seem to get the dlls to become available under the user accounts. We tried giving the user complete access to the relevant directories, registering the dlls under the user accounts (gives error), and even changing the user account into an admin account. No luck. Here is the code:

[vba]Option Explicit
Option Private Module

Sub test()

Dim oTemp4 As Object

Set oTemp4 = CreateObject("grccountry.grccountry")

oTemp4.Init
oTemp4.GRCCOUNTRYINIT

'Code does some stuff

oTemp4.GRCCOUNTRYCLOSE

oTemp4.ReduceMemory

Set oTemp4 = Nothing

End Sub[/vba]
The error happens at: [vba]Set oTemp4 = CreateObject("grccountry.grccountry")[/vba]
The error is: Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005) Unspecified error Automation error

I did some research, and this error seems to be non-specific. Can someone help? We can't seem to figure out what we're doing wrong. Thanks so much.