I have already jumped into a few threads and posted some solutions. I wish I had found this forum a few years ago. I learned the ropes of VBA over the years by trial and error, and of course the "record macro" function. I still use it from time to time to help jog my memory for a code sequence. I guess I've been a programming junkie since I was in my early teens when I taught myself PET basic, and assembly language (with a hex editor sooo much easier). I went on over the years to learn various flavors of basic on various platforms. So, I guess it was fate that led me to VBA many years ago when creating a spreadsheet that seemed a bit too redundant for me.

Since then I've held many positions that have stretched the limits of my understanding of Excel by creating a multitude of VBA macros that started off small and simple and now are complicated enough, from time to time, to assume control of other applications and run them, although those macros make my brain hurt.

So anyway, I came here in search of yet new answers as I'm having problems getting a Zebra label printer to cooperate with me and I noticed that this wasn't just limited to Excel. YAY!! Don't get me wrong, Excel has to be my favorite app, but that's mainly because it's really easy to link into VBA and try to take over the world... er I mean take control of MS office. Seriously though, VBA has so much "power" I sometimes wonder if VBA can assume control of much of a PC platform, given the want and desire to spend the hundreds of man hours researching the API calls needed.

I hope my stay here will be enlightening both for those that share with me and to those that I share with.

Cheers!!

PhilC