Consulting

Thread: Installer Freeware

Administrator
    Chat VP
    Installer Freeware

Don't trust your end-users to put your project in the correct folder but can't afford an installer?

Try this one http://www.clickteam.com/English/install_creator.htm (it also puts an uninstaller in the folder with your project) - you can put shortcuts etc and there is only a discreet plug for the product when installation finishes. Check it out...
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.

Administrator
    VP-Knowledge Base VBAX Guru MOS MASTER's Avatar
    Looks promissing John...I'm sure I'll check it out.

Thank you.
    _________
    Groetjes,

Joost Verdaasdonk
    M.O.S. Master

Mark your thread solved, when it has been, by hitting the Thread Tools dropdown at the top of the thread.
    (I don't answer questions asked through E-mail or PM's)

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    I've used this program (Install Creator) for over a year now and I like it very much. Nice and easy to use.

I've been looking for something like this for a long time!

I distribute certain programs to up to 20 users- this takes away the fear that they won't install correctly.

Thanks for the linkage!
    -Randy Shea
    I'm a programmer, but I'm also pro-grammar!
    If your issue is resolved, please use Thread Tools to mark your thread as Solved!

PODA (Professional Office Developers Association) | Certifiable | MOS: Access 2003

VBAX Newbie
    Video Tutor

Hi
    Pls.Provide Me Link From where I can download VBA Programming Video Tutor For Free......

has anyone have an updated opinion of this freeware?

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    No, but for me there is only the one installer, free or not (and I have a paid product), and that is Inno Setup

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

I agree, Inno Setup rules. But for another fast, easy and free installer try

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/zipinst.html

Stan

VBAX Newbie
    i am looking for an easy installer? And i think we have found it and, EVEN BETTER, it is absolutely FREE! CreateInstall FREE does not require any additional learning time. You can easily grasp how to work with the program and create your first installation package in less than 10 minutes. You can use the free installer CreateInstall FREE both to create the installation packages of commercial software and to just get self-extracting archives. If you want to have an easy and effective installer, CreateInstall FREE will not let you down.

CreateInstall FREE is free installer for computer users of any level. The program has neither complicated settings nor many options. Nevertheless, it has all the basic features that you may need in 95% of installation packages. Let us take two example of how the program can be used.