Consulting

Thread: How do you merge workbooks into one complete spreadsheet.

VBAX Regular
    How do you merge workbooks into one complete spreadsheet.

Im new to VB but would really like to see what VB can do. Im trying to combine about 10 workbooks into one spreadsheet... Each workbook is completely different. They are basically separated in patients demographic, family history, drug detail etc... its all completely different data but they all have a PID#... So how can i merge them to be in there PID# slots?.... btw im using Excel 2007.

VBAX Regular
    Can you be more specific im new to VB and i tried some of the examples listed on the site u mentioned but they didnt seem to work i got error message on some and others didnt combine any of the data...Sorry forbeing such a noob

VBAX Regular
    I included an attachment im trying to combine all pids data on each worksheet

Used the RDGMerge Addin. D/l and install. You be glad you did.

I tried to upload the merged sample, but couldn't get to it to stick.

VBAX Regular
    I tried that but it doesent seem to merge the files correctly...

VBAX Regular
    Ive tried many codes that copy the sheets in to one master sheet but the data is not merged in its respective PID#.... Each Workbook has PID# header column and many other hearder columns that are different in every worksheet. So im trying to combine them Horizontally in to there respective PID# column and place all headers horizontally intead of copying the data vertically like many of the codes that ive tried have done.... Sorry if im not explaining it right but im also confusing myself from trying to figure this out lol... Thx