I'm seeking some advice on how best to approach this situation. I'm sure it's quite common.

I'm automating the preparation of a two page document in Word 2007.

Page one contains various data that I've chosen to place in ContentControls. The second Page is a unique full page of "terms and conditions" dependent on one of three possible choices in a drop down content control on the first page.

My question is how to best approach this from a programming point of view. Ideally, I'd like to distribute one .dotm file from which these documents will be created. At the end of the document creation process, I intend to save the completed 2-page document as a PDF.

Should I store each of the three possible "Second Pages" in the template file and then upon the content control changing, move the appropriate page into the second page position, and then only save the first two pages as the PDF? Or somehow make them visible based on the selection in the content control, while keeping the other ones hidden?

Or do I need three separate supporting files, which I would choose from to append to the first page to create the whole document?

Just looking for some professional advice on how best to approach this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Shred