Consulting

Thread: Loop thru validation list - filter multi sheets - generate individual files

Post Loop thru validation list - filter multi sheets - generate individual files

Based on the selection in the dropdown validation lists - values within the drop down to iterate or loop through and filter the Summary, Order, Prod sheets - generate xl files and save file name(s) with "EMPID_Department_Month"

mentioned the required scenario in the file attached here. would request to for support and appreciate on quick help.

please let me know if there any point needs clarification.
    Loop Thru Data validation list & filter multiple sheets - generate files with multiple sheets_V.xlsm

Suggestion from a big guy on my request and as per the suggestion, i have narrowed down on my requirement.
    Created Helper_LookUp columns in Summary, Order, Prod sheets and the look up is from D4 cell in Master sheet.
    D4 cell is based on the C5, C6, C7 data validations cells.
    My requirement here is iterate through the data validation cells (C5, C6, C7) and filter the Helper_Lookup column Summary, Order, Prod sheets - generate individual files - file name with the value of D4 for each iteration.

Note: if selected ALL in any of C5, C6, C7 then iterate each value in that particular cell, else only that value in the data validation cell.
    i am not stopping from my end searching over internet for iterating multiple data validation cells and filter sheets - generate files.
    Also, your help or throwing light on this with any links to follow will be an added advantage for me to complete - made a promise to my boss that i will be doing this within another two days.

Attached the updated file.

Appreciate your help!