Consulting

Thread: Solved: Calendar control not working

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Also, on my system, Saturday July 16 is showing up with a white background. Everything else is grey. Seems strange.
    Until you read the code it does. Didn't realize that was the date fed into the procedure by the calling module...

I realy like the robustness of this code!
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Until you read the code it does. Didn't realize that was the date fed into the procedure by the calling module...
    Actually, I'm not totally out to lunch here...

When I click on the "Find Today" button, it does not change the white box to be "today". It just activates the current month.

Also, fwiw, if you feed a date to the routine, hitting Okay will only return that date. You won't ever get a 0 (cancel) returned. For my own purposes, I'd like a Cancel button, as I believe that you always should give users a way out.

I've tried modes 0 and 1 now, feeding them an opening date, and the issues are the same on either.

Btw, I've decided that I'm using it for my stuff here as well.
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!