Consulting

Thread: Subscript out of Range

VBAX Regular
    Subscript out of Range

I am getting an error when I run my code

Error 9 Subscript out of Range..

Normally this would be due to the fact the worksheets in question are not named, but all of my worksheets are named.

Code:

[vba]Sub Test()
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("A2:B300").Copy Worksheets("Timesheet").Range("B2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("D2300").Copy Worksheets("Timesheet").Range("D2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("E2:E300").Copy Worksheets("Timesheet").Range("N2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("A2:A300").Copy Worksheets("Material").Range("A2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("D2300").Copy Worksheets("Material").Range("B2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("A2:A300").Copy Worksheets("Equipment").Range("A2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("D2300").Copy Worksheets("Equipment").Range("B2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("A2:A300").Copy Worksheets("ThirdParty").Range("A2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("D2300").Copy Worksheets("ThirdParty").Range("B2")

Dim OneCell As Range
    For Each OneCell In Range(Range("N2"), Range("N" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
    OneCell.Formula = "=Round(" & OneCell.Value & ",0)"
    Next OneCell
    End Sub
    [/vba] Can anyone give me a hand with this, Thanks...
    Last edited by Aussiebear; 08-16-2011 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Added vba tags to code

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    Impossible to say if the sheets all exist as you say. Can you post the workbook?

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

VBAX Regular
    Here you go and thanks again for the help....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru GTO's Avatar

In the worksheets, look at Material. Double-click the tab and you will see that you included a trailing space.

In the code, Third Party is missing a space:
    [vba] Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("A2:A300").Copy Worksheets("Third Party").Range("A2")
    Worksheets("Gate_Log").Range("D2300").Copy Worksheets("ThirdParty").Range("B2")[/vba]