Consulting

Thread: User Form Question

User Form Question

I have a userform that allows my sales person to chose specific products which then show up on a worksheet. I want to now create a userform that will take those products and bring them back to this new userform when a "review" button is pushed so that my sales person can use a check box to delete from the original worksheet or add in a percentage to calculate volumes.

1. can i have the active list (which can be different depending on the customer) of products come over into individual text boxes within the userform. or is it better to have 1 text box for all the products. i need the checkbox and the percentage boxes to be in line with the products.

2. can i use the checkbox to delete products off the spreadsheet that the products were placed on in the original userform that allowed them to be chosen.

3. can i have a textbox show as a percentage when a number is inputted?

i have lots of questions and am trying to learn, so please bear with me

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar

2. Multi-select from the listbox with an ARe You Sure MsgBox

3. You would need to reformat as you go (awkward), or afterupdate

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

thank you. now to figure out how to do it. lol

?? what do you mean by "reformat as you go" you mean making the number input into a percent?

maybe i can just have that number go to another spreadsheet and do the calculations there and the converting to a percent. that is easier im hoping.

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    I mean that you use the keypress event to trap each character input and update. It is messy because the cursor needs to be positioned before the % sign, and you have to be able to handle re-entry and delete. As I said, awkward.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber